Why is living in Hong Kong as an expat so special? Gateway Hong Kong discuss some of the great advantages of expat living in Hong Kong and opportunities that are unique to Hong Kong.
Archive | Moving to Hong Kong RSS feed for this section
Luckily, meeting other expats in Hong Kong is not a problem. Your social life in Hong Kong can be as vibrant as you wish. Here’s some food for thought…
Here are some things not to forget when moving to Hong Kong to live as an expat. This will make the move a far more pleasant experience. Reducing the easily-sorted errors will help tremendously in making your new life in Hong Kong as expat as simple as possible.
Learn about living in Hong Kong including culture shock issues, finding work, and comparing it to your home. Moving to Hong Kong is becoming increasingly popular.
Join our Linked In Group to Connect With Live Advice on Working in, Moving to & Living in Hong Kong as an Expat
- Working in Hong Kong as an Expat June 5, 2012
- Cost of Living in Hong Kong in 2013 June 4, 2012
- Finding a Place to Live in Hong Kong May 5, 2012
- Moving to Hong Kong: How to Prepare January 26, 2013
- Healthcare in Hong Kong October 27, 2012
- Living in Hong Kong: The Important Questions Answered March 27, 2013
- Living in Hong Kong: Why Expats Love It Here March 22, 2013
- International Schools in Hong Kong February 12, 2013
- Moving to Hong Kong January 27, 2013
- Working in Hong Kong January 27, 2013
Life & Work in Hong Kong on Twitter (@gatewayhongkong)
Follow @gatewayhongkong on Twitter